Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thesis

So as of recently I have started to write bits and pieces of my thesis for college.  The whole issue with this is that whenever I start to write; I begin to instantly start thinking of the most random music possible.  For instance, I just started doing some stuff and all of the sudden... BAM.
Time to defeat some huns!









This left me puzzled and not understanding quite what I was thinking.  So I began to just hum to myself and it all just has been working itself out ever since.  I don't know what defeating the huns has to do with the privatization of social security, but one of these days I will find out what is making me tick.  Good times...  This also got me thinking about Disney in general and about how all the movies I saw when I was a kid were from that company.  Left me wondering if movies like the Lion King and others of that sort put me in the position I am in today... Who knows.  Friendly animals do what they gotta do to kick Scar around I guess.  Back to more thesis writing I guess.  Pce!

No comments:

Post a Comment