Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How to Kick Off Valentines Day Right

Alright, another Valentine's Day coming by and I am rollin along just like Han always does.... Solo... HAH... But regardless, I woke up this morning to come to the realization that this could indeed be a great valentines day.  People keep asking me, "why are you so happy? your single on valentines day."  Well to that I say.  Twisted Metal just came out, so while your being all lovey with other people I am gonna go blow shit up with demented clowns and psychotic killers...  Talk about a hell of a Valentines Day :P  True genius that is really all there is to it.  Release a fantastic game series about car based combat and valentines day suddenly doesnt exist...  Good times.  Catch you later, time to go have a little bit of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment