Monday, July 2, 2012

Howlin' at a Full Moon

So what do I find myself doing late at night?  Nothing in particular, as a matter of fact I am writing this blog as the time ticks by.  But why am I writing a late night blog, why should anybody care?  Well nobody should if they really don't want to cause if they don't care I don't care that they don't care...  But I digress.  Sleep always seems to evade me.  I never really care to sleep all that much.  Even when I find myself exhausted I find there are not enough hours in the day to be productive if I so desire to do so.  It always leaves me thinking that if there were places open late enough for me to be productive what I could and would do.  There are unfortunately not enough of these places, and by these places I do not mean bars.  I am talking about all night gyms or something of the sort.  This is just turning into rambling but I guess that is what most of my posts turn into.  I am not tired, I am really never tired.  I yawn I act tired, but its all an act of things I have really and truly been taught to do.  I should just accept the fact that I should set an alarm and allow myself 4 hours of sleep each night as forced and then move on with my life and become stupidly productive.  We will see what happens in the future, but this is more just spitballing than anything else.  Thoughts lemme know, if you think I am just an idiot go wild say what you want to its a free world.  Not sure if its insomnia paranoia or anything of that sort.  Who knows what is going on, just know that I am sick of half of this act.  Need more time to function and more things to do.  Guess the days are gonna start turning crazy and I am going to go balls to the wall with the whole get faster and get stronger thing so that I can get my best shot at professional soccer.  Until next time.  Keep that tail waggin'

P.S.  Looks like a full moon tonight, though I am not sure if it is.  Get that urge to howl now and again... Guess I am just that dang crazy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment