Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So I saw a herd of buffalo running off a cliff...

So as of recently I have realized that I have sort of an elitist complex.  As to say I thrive to be the best at anything that I do due to competitive nature, but also I tend to get pissed at other people for not being nearly as good as I am, or if they are, for the stupid mistakes that they make.  I realize this is somewhat ridiculous, but I am constantly frustrated with mediocrity and frustrated with the idiocy that I constantly run into.  This tends to be more in the lines of video games than anything else, but idiots in the world find a true way to my rage box so to speak.

What could I possibly do about this?  Well there is a certain extent in some games where I can literally just destroy everybody and this complex does not plague me because I no longer need to rely on teammates in what is considered a "team" game so to speak.  League of Legends is one of these games, but I do have a set of individuals that can keep pace, its just the remainder that we get who cant seem to tell the difference between an ap and an ad character that make me go nuts... (lookin' at you ad brand)  Either way I guess this is more of a vent of frustration and a realization of something that I have already known for a while but didnt realize the exact way of puting it.

Im an elitist.  If you are a learner I do not shun you if you admit it... I try and help if anything.  But if your acting like a dumbass piece of shit.  Please proceed to the left and promptly get the fuck out of my life, cause I am sick of you and frankly could not give a damn what you have to say.  You are probably ignorant of all your mistakes and do nothing to fix them.  Also, if you see me doing something wrong or stupid, point it out.  I look at things very strategically and critically when I do things.  If you offer a judgement on something that I have done I will do a series of mental checks to see if what I did was wrong and either offer a rebuttal in a not so intelligent manner or I will take your criticism and run with it.  Once again, for all you fuckfaced pieces of shit... Door is on the left.

I guess this has really been sparked recently out of me for some reason.  I guess the impending release of the new counter-strike has really started to get me back into the drivers seat of the competitive car and I am almost flooring it in 5th.

Well I have drifted from my initial point of me being an elitist.  Not hard to see that I am competitive and this most likely sprang from that, but I guess what I am saying is.  Just be more than mediocre.  Be more than the average joe, and please don't follow the rest of the buffalo off the cliff, cause I promise you it isn't gonna be pretty when you go off the edge of the cliff with the rest of the morons of society.  Separate from the herd and join the pack.

This alpha is out and about, you omega better watch out, a man on a mission, don't dare think of a collision, cause I guarantee I will bust you up...


No comments:

Post a Comment