Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Aeria Gloris...

Sitting in my house, thinking of all those that cannot be doing the exact same.  I understand the purpose of real fires, but sometimes it just gets outa hand.  Seeing these 9-10 wildfires all over my home state and seeing these huge clouds is just frustrating.  Mother nature seems pissed.  For reasons beyond me she is retaking what is hers in a most ferocious manner.  Television was constantly on the news channel watching pictures and live footage of fires climbing mountains and burning homes.  Sit in awe.  Stroke my tail and wonder about life more and more.  There are many reasons I constantly occupy myself with menial tasks.  I know that when I do not it leads me to think about things that are so beyond most people that I just cannot talk to most of them about it at all.  What more can a person do.  Just live, tell my tail.... tale... and strive to surpass anything that anyone ever thought possible.

Google Colorado wildfires... go to images.... really... you will understand

Also constantly listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q8rBnuULY0 currently.  Just such a badass opening song that makes me want to go do something extreme or breakthrough in something unimaginable.  Push the limits, live up to your potential, never become content, and just do what you love.  Straight from the muzzle...

P.S.  Go play the online game QWOP and make yourself feel stupid for a little bit...

1 comment: