Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A relatively furry feeling

Ears twitch... Heard something unusual.... Nose scrunches up... smells funny.

O wait!  That was because I was in Japan the last week and a half.  Good times... goooooood times.  Few issues while we were there, but overall a great time and a great atmosphere.  Really and truly a furry can feel at home in Japan.  Got a furry manga, saw some furry hentai, even ate an omelet with a furry on it.  Check one for the winning book for that trip.  What more was better.  Despite the arguments that we had once in a while, I got to go there with my brother.  Doesn't get much better than that.  I got a serious beef to pick with apple tho.  Gotta get your product right or some day something or someone is gonna bite you in the butt.

So my Japan trip took me to 3 places.  Fukuoka, Kyoto, and Tokyo.  Fukuoka was a new experience for me.  Much different than Kyoto and Tokyo, but overall it was a great place.  Saw some huge malls some good arcades, and met some old friends.  Even had a matrix moment while walking through Shibuya.  I really can't go into detail on things because it would probably take me several pages and I am not currently in the mood to write a ton.  Maybe I will recap those events later, but overall the experience was just great.  Stew on that for a while if you ever think of a trip, little costly, but totally worth it.  Speaking the language helps too :P  Off for now.  Keep on truckin... Except for the man known as Trucker... He should just stop trucking and just start walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment