Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Koledge.....

4 years have gone by so quickly, but at the same time not quick enough...  What all is left for me in college.  I have a thesis that is due tomorrow which is about 99% done currently.  After a few more minor adjustments the compilation of my entire college career will be turned in as a 20 page paper.  This kind of bums me out to a certain extent because college has been so much more to me than just knowledge that I have gained in the classroom.  As a matter of fact, I have probably learned more about myself outside of the classroom than in the classroom.  Despite the large variety of classes and subjects that I have participated in, which have all been pretty great, something inside of me has definitely grown.

Aside from growing about 4-5 inches in college I have internally and externally learned many things.
1. I am a furry loud and proud.
2. I don't really give a flying fuck what you think about me, cause no matter what you think I always know that your thoughts don't matter if I don't let them matter.
3. When I am drunk I see other people as furries... (lol)
4. I have a high tolerance for hard alcohol, but somehow am a lightweight for beer... (crazy mind)
5. I can kick a ball about 70-80 yards, which is more than the average NFL kicker and about the same as most professional soccer players.
6. Society has many faults that can piss you off, but you have to see the minor good to enjoy anything at all.
7. Find something that makes you happy and do it... Soccer will never leave me no matter what happens.
8. Women can be absolutely insane... Which is thusly why I haven't had a girlfriend in over 2 years.
9. Japan kicks ass... But could use some dairy products cause I feel awkward without milk everyday.
10. 漢字はとてもだめだと思います。(yes I hate Kanji... I am sorry :P)
11.外国に行く時四時間しかねます。たくさんをします。(Don't sleep in if your in a foreign country... make sure its memorable)
12.See left poster
13. Be grateful for those around you who at least try to understand you and love you, they are your greatest safeguard.
14. Past mistakes are for learning, so learn from them and get rid of them.







I am sure there is plenty more that I can put into this list, but at this time I cannot think of anything more, and unfortunately life is calling.  In a matter of 3 weeks my life is going to enter a new chapter, and with this new chapter is going to come serious reform in time scheduling and probably a full time job.

Never forget who you are, and don't let other people tell you that its wrong.  There is a 99% chance that they are just jealous or totally don't understand where you are coming from.

Straight from this furry's muzzle... Take care and check ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment